Nose Mount Propane Cargo Heaters from Elston Manufacturing
CHECK OUT OUR NEW AND IMPROVED DESIGN!
Our nose mount (H-LC) heaters provide convenient, reliable protection from low temperatures for your cargo. These propane heaters push heat throughout the trailer with an attractive forced-air design optimized for safety, economy, and ease of maintenance. All units come with powering capabilities via a 12 VDC battery or a 110VAC standby power supply that allows the heater to run off of shore power.
- Convenient - Heat is available at the flip of a switch whether the heater has been off for an hour or a month.
- Economical - This heater is priced significantly less than similar products by our competitors.
- Reliable - Our nose mount heaters are continuously improved products, refined by thousands of hours of testing.
- Easy to Maintain and Troubleshoot - with features like a low maintenance design, a hinged cover to access the inside of the heater and electronics mounted on a removable tray.
- Safe - Many features including safety switches, electronic ignition, and an outside that is cool to the touch, create a safe product.
These cargo and trailer heaters are a functional replacement for the discontinued Thermo King Safetec heaters and a lower cost, lower maintenance alternative to diesel cargo heaters.
[Jump to Contact Information | Jump to Ordering Information]
Our standard model which includes the nose mount heater and eye-level control box. Available in a powder coated steel or aluminum shell.
A vented version of the LC-110 which draws the air it heats from outside instead of recirculating it and can be used when transporting flammable liquids and gases. Available in a powder coated steel or aluminum shell.
Product Documentation for Previous Versions of Product
- Parts List (revision F) effective April 2013 through February 2016 Serial #'s (H4914-H6139)
- Parts List (revision E) effective Nov. 2011 through April 2013 Serial #'s (H4397-H4913)
- Owner's Manual (revision H) effective April 2013 through February 2016 Serial #'s (H4914-H6139)
- Owner's Manual (revision G) effective Nov. 2011 through April 2013 Serial #'s (H4397-H4913)
- Owner's Manual (revision F) effective Mar. 2010 through Nov. 2011 Serial #'s (H3366-H4396)
- Owner's Manual (revision E) effective Dec. 2009 through Mar. 2010 Serial #'s (H3101-H3365)
- Owner's Manual (revision D) effective July 2007 through Dec. 2009 Serial #'s (H2396-H3100)
- Owner's Manual (revision C) effective Sept. 2006 through July 2007 Serial #'s (H2211-H2395)
- Owner's Manual (revision B) effective Dec. 2005 through Sept. 2006 Serial #'s (H2047-H2210)